Thursday, October 20, 2011
If an X-Box or an iPhone 4S seems a little tame this Christmas, then why not get yourself off the grid forever with a cheeky little 1MW Fusion Reactor conveniently packaged inside a shipping container ready for delivery to the country of your choice.
...and in a previous comment
October 19th, 2011 at 3:38 AM
Dear Dr. Rossi,
if I understand:
- Test of October 28 is not made public and will be conducted according to the protocol required by the customer but the results will be announced sworn by top scientists?
- The plant will be tested on November 28 will be a prototype or a model ready for industrial applications?
- It 'confirmed that the phase of commercialization of the devices will start in November or you will have to wait, even if the result is positive proof of 28.11, the result of the predicted R & D work of the universities of Bologna and Uppsala?
- Potential customers, of course if you have adequate credentials, can refer only to the results of that test, or will provide additional information to evaluate the opportunity and convenience for any purchase?
- There will be an official announcement to the market that will make the precise moment at which potential customers can make contact with you or your company (Leonard Corporation) or remains valid indication of the month of November 2011?
Best regards and good work
2- it’s ready for the market
3- november confirmed
4- no more info before the contract is signed
5- november confirmed