Demo, Interviews and Video: Steven B Krivit In Italy To See Rossi Energy Catalyzer

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Steven B Krivit of New Energy Times, a leading researcher into LENR / Cold Fusion is in Italy And On His Way To See The E-Cat in Action And To Interview Andrea Rossi.

"Several months ago Andrea Rossi, inventor of the Energy Catalzyer (E-Cat) agreed to grant me an interview and to show me his invention. He agreed to show the E-Cat to me in operation, to take video footage of it and interview him on camera.

I am now in Milan and will be in Bologna in a few hours. Today I am to see the E-Cat, interview Rossi’s collaborator Sergio Focardi, professor emeritus from the University of Bologna department of physics. Giuseppe Levi, a researcher with the University of Bologna department of physics, who has claimed to be the first outside investigator to confirm the E-Cat, has also agreed to an interview. Tomorrow I will interview Rossi." - Steven B Krivit
 

New Energy Times Artcle
http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2011/06/14/solving-the-mystery-of-the-energy-catalzyer/


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Contact me at mailto:contact@overunity.co

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP