Defkalion Spokesman: "“I Know What He’s Got in the Reactor, I Know Everything."

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

According to this new NY Teknik article the University Of Siena ran a spectroscopy of Rossi's eCat at some point and consequently it revealed to them the contents of the reactor, presumably revealing the secret catalyst which enables the Nickel Hydrogen to fuse.


Excerpt of Ny Teknik’s conversation with Alexandros Xanthoulis (Defkalion Spokesman) August 5, 2011

 

"Let’s say I have the formula of Rossi, but I’m not saying it officially. My scientists found a way to make it. They need three months, but I’m not going to play game behind Rossi. I’m  not a cheater. We started together and if he has to be paid, he will. But his problem is scientifically solved by us.
Because we believe that his reactor cannot operate more than 24 hours.
When we requested 48 it was a problem. But my scientists found out the problems. I cannot reveal it right now. But the problem can be fixed by us. It’s very simple but they didn’t think about it. The same way more than a year ago when Rossi had never thought that his invention could create electricity. He had never thought about it until we told him."

"First of all, the first problem was with 48 hours, that’s for sure. And he had a huge fight with one of my scientists, Mr Hadjichristos, you’ve heard of him most probably, Yiannis, because we were insisting on 48 hours. But we know the problem; we didn’t tell him of course, we know the problem.
I know what he’s got in the reactor, I know everything. It was a spectroscopy (Greek: ‘fasmatoscopy’) made by the university of Siena. It was an equipment made by the University of Siena. It understands everything that’s inside the reactor. So we know the components."

Ny Teknik: Who did that?

"The University of Siena. They tried his reactor without him understanding what they did. They checked it and we know what’s in the reactor. So it’s a matter of two or three months that my scientists can reproduce that, but I’m not going to try it. I’m playing a fair game.

We solved the problem. The problems he’s got, we solved them. Because the problem is that he cannot spread the reaction all over the pipe, and all the heating is concentrated in the middle. So we found the solution."

Read the full article at NY Teknik


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Contact me at mailto:contact@overunity.co

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP