Switched Off: How to judge the Steorn book by it's cover.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009




Normally, we might mention that an article such as this is patronising, poorly written waffle and says more about the writer than it does about genuine research. We don't normally take pleasure when someone "Does a Gerald", so we won't mention it. We will also vow not to speak of the many previous articles written by Popular Mechanics Engadget devoted to debunking  properly researching the reality of Steorn and free energy. So here they all are: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 - Oops, sorry ED.

Instead, we're happy to wait and let the commercial launch of free energy technology do the talking. 
Will publicly calling the single most significant human technological discovery since fire out as nonsense on no less than 8 separate occasions be the end for Engadget?

Holy plunging readership figures Batman - it might just be!


Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

Jonathan November 10, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Even if Steorn is validated, people won't stay away from engadget. Were would they read about the latest gadgets?

Jonathan November 10, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

It does seem strange that Engadget has commented on Steorn so much though doesn't it? Why even pay attention at all? I think it is because they want it to be true and they were terribly disappointed after the failed demo.

Unknown November 10, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

FYI, I tried to register at freeenergytalk.com and your forum is messed or hacked up beyond belief. When I selected my country, it took me to the homepage without letting me finish my reg. I went back, and clicked register button, and it worked except it never sent me my confirmation email! Man, it's no wonder nobody has posted there. I think you've been hacked.

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

BTW, continued from past comment regarding freeenergytalk.com. For country, I selected USA. Maybe you have an anti-USA virus on your web host.

FE Truth November 13, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Had some Russian spamming crap recently so that may have had something to do with it.

Problems you experienced should now be fixed. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Cheers.

KindaGamey November 17, 2009 at 2:59 AM  

Something wrong with the Steorn forum? There seems to be no posts and I couldn't login. Not that I'm crying about it. The place could use a good scrub and blowtorching if you ask me. - freshlaundry / KindaGamey

Anonymous,  November 17, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Hi. You have any info after the Steorn forum closed?

FE Truth November 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

@Anonymous

Yep. It will return at some time in the future. ;-)

@KindaGamey

Yep, agreed. Personally I'm still in shock after having won "Last Poster Wins" thread - fnarr fnar

Since the forum is no more I'll be on FreeEnergyTalk.com from now on if anyone wants to chat before, well, you know, before launch.

Last night was fun.

:-)

Anonymous,  November 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Will you continue to blog about steorn here?

FE Truth November 17, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

@anonymous

Yes, no worries on that score. Blog posts will still appear here. With launch coming up there will not be enough time in the day to blog as much as will be required.

Enjoy the calmness and serenity while it lasts.

Post a Comment

Contact

Contact me at mailto:contact@overunity.co

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP