Steorn Talk - Limerick Institute Of Technology - Orbo Demo 2009

Friday, October 2, 2009



Limerick Institute Of Technology

According to some Steorn public forum and Twitter chat recently, Steorn gave a talk on Wednesday September 30th at the Limerick Institute of Technology at 5pm Room 3A04. One of the forum members attended the talk and gave this response:

Atom_of_the_Opera said:

Ok Guys,

The talk contained an e-learning module, gave a history of Steorn, spoke about the demo in London, the jury process and the upcomming Orbo Launch.

Steorn re-iterated that the launch will be before the end of the year and will once and for all be a visual demo of the Orbo principle. Can we hold our collective judgement until that day?

Just a few weeks guys, youve wanted a second demo and it is comming.:-)

later he posted...

"Right this is my last post before the launch/demo. I will speak blunty, my understanding of what is to come in the form of a launch/demo: - a demonstration of a device(s) which will be beyond that of a simple toy"

"The next stage of orbo is product development not a long path of verification and scientific studies (altho both can go hand in hand)"

See you at the Launch! :cool:


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 4, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

I have come around to believing that Steorn really do have the greatest thing since fire, and that it will be shown at the launch before the end of this year.

The reason I think that is that no crook could be so stupid or masochistic as to think that he could get away with a non-overunity demo at this point. After the Kinetica fiasco, there was so much ridicule heaped on the head of Sean McCarthy and Steorn, that he must know that the consequences of a the launch being anything less than the demo of fireII would make even the truest of True Believers begin to have cognitive dissonance.

The only thing left to believe is that Steorn really does have fireII and that it will be demonstrated this year.

QED

FE Truth October 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Hi QED,

Well, I have to agree with you there. It is the only logical conclusion that makes sense. I can say without any doubt whatsoever that they will launch this year.

They could launch as soon as a few weeks from now or it could all start on Dec 31st, but they've publicly committed to 2009 no matter what.

I wonder what people will make of all this when it happens? It will be fascinating to see the reaction.

After all, free energy is up there alongside the likes of Bigfoot, UFOs, Loch Ness Monster when it comes to people's disbelief. When they find out it's real then I imagine some will not believe it until their using Orbo powered products with no wires or batteries. :-)

Anonymous,  October 6, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

I've been lurking & following this since day one. I'm a major skeptic but I guess if I wanted to jump over the fence and "believe", now is the time to do it and still retain my credibility. However, I choose to continue to put my faith in the established laws of physics, and if I'm wrong, well, then I'll cheerfully eat my hat...

FE Truth October 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

You sound like an honest skeptic to me. Someone who although skeptical is open to the idea that there is more to this than meets the eye.

A demo has been announced for 2009 and also the start of Orbo's public launch, so I think it's safe to say Steorn are deadly serious about this.

Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous,  October 8, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

It would all be great if this is real, would be enough to help the country out of its current problems. however, I predict that there will be a launch, followed by some more excuses about lights, or heat or sound or gravitational waves or what ever else people can think of.....

Anonymous,  October 11, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

It's been about six weeks since the final set of the learning mods were released to the 300, the ones that promised to have the 'new' information rather than just refresher physics course stuff, so i'm wondering, what's the mood like amongst the 300 now that people have had time to reflect on the info., more impressed? finding holes in it? your thoughts,

regards.

Post a Comment

Contact

Contact me at mailto:contact@overunity.co

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP