Steornhemian Rhapsody - Download

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back in September 2006 not long after I had joined the Steorn forum I wrote some Steorn flavoured comedy lyrics to the tune of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen and posted them in the forum. I forgot about it for a while but, in the background little did I know that my butchered lyrics (sorry Freddy!) were passed on to some friends of Steorn "The Camembert Quartet" the resident house band on Ireland's equivalent of Letterman "Tubridy Tonight Show".

Some weeks later the Camembert Quartet came back with a studio recorded version of the song.  It used to be available for download on the main Steorn website until the recent re-design.  I'm making it available again, so here is the download link to the song for anyone who's not heard it yet.



困っています。,  December 5, 2009 at 7:11 AM  


副収入 December 6, 2009 at 7:50 AM  


スタービーチ December 7, 2009 at 7:00 AM  


¥倶楽部 December 9, 2009 at 7:10 AM  


Post a Comment


Contact me at

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by 2009

Back to TOP