Friday, October 8, 2010
Steorn Announces "Prover" Board Which Will Demonstrate The Core Orbo Effect.
This is a highly significant step closer to the realisation of Free Energy generation and a move towards independently powered cars, phones, and electrical items. The Orbo Evaluation And Development Unit is an electronic circuit board that can demonstrate a "non-conservative energy result".
- 12 month Developer License
- 12 month SKDB Membership
- 1 Orbo Evaluation and Development Unit (OEDU)
- 1 USB memory stick with test data
OEDU Features and Applications
- Unit to measure core Orbo effect
- Parameter modification
- Simple measurement with an oscilloscope
Orbo Technology Developer License and SKDB Membership
- Access to the SKDB and its Orbo technology e-Learning modules – understanding the technology
- Learn how Orbo technology works and how to build devices
- Typically for electrical and electronic engineers, research and development teams, and specialists in magnetics and physics
- Collaborate online and establish multi-disciplined research teams
- Commercialisation requires separate license
- Annual License and Membership
OEDU Support Available in the SKDB
- User manual
- Bill of materials
- Board layout
- Data analysis support
- Optimisation support
Required Equipment and Skills
- Data analysis package, such as Microsoft Excel
- Electrical measurement skills
- Experimental data analysis skills
Basic Principle of Operation
The Steorn Evaluation and Development Unit (OEDU) produces a time-variant magnetic interaction which leads to a non-conservative energy result.
The OEDU provides engineers with a perfect introduction to this revolutionary new energy technology. It can be used not only to validate Steorn’s central claim regarding the Orbo effect but also as a platform for the development of Orbo-powered devices.
Simply put, the OEDU allows the user to determine system efficiency by comparing energy input and energy output. It has been carefully designed with ease-of-use in mind and requires no other specialised equipment, bar an oscilloscope.
The OEDU has four points at which measuring probes can be attached. It is battery-powered, which greatly simplifies energy calculations and adds to the unit’s already impressive portability. Because clarity of purpose is so crucial, the OEDU is completely open and transparent in its design. The function of every element is clear and obvious, and there are no hidden components.
The follwoing video includes a physicist and 2 electrical engineers who have tested the Unit and were getting "308-320%" output.
Download the brochure for the OEDU here
See the OEDU Webpage here
The unit is being made available sometime in October and by completing Pre-registration you will be given to a special discounted price of 360 euros.
Be first to hear of new Steorn development. Subscribe to the YouTube Channel here.